Ya I live in Indiana... NUF SAID
Welcome to Monteith & Hanson, a law firm that is located in New York City. Cory Monteith is currently the main man in charge of the firm after it was left to him by his father. After many years of success, the firm has continued to stand strong under the management of Cory and currently holds some of the best lawyers and interns in the country.
The year is 2013 and Monteith & Hanson is the best law firm in the state of New York and has been recognized as one of the best law firms in the entire country. Everyone in the firm takes pride in this title, especially Cory Monteith. Originally, Cory’s father ran Monteith & Hanson and led the firm to the top with his partner, but when his father became ill and passed away, he left the entire firm to Cory, knowing that it would be in good hands.
Cory has now been in charge of the firm for a year, and so far he has kept Monteith & Hanson at the top. The whole firm is determined to keep their place, but they also have their own lives outside of the office. Actually, most of the drama for these employees occurs within the office, but not in their work, but in much more personal matters.
Hopefully their personal issues will not affect the firm in any way or form. They can’t have anything working against them to jeopardize their reputation.
Lea Michele l 26 l Paralegal at Monteith & Hanson l OPEN
End Game: Cory Monteith
- Applied to attend NYADA during the fall after she graduated from high school.
- Something went wrong with Lea’s application and it got lost somehow, but she actually thought that she just wasn’t even considered for a spot at NYADA.
- Moved to New York anyway in order to follow her dreams on her own, but ended up just going to school to study law.
- Never took her LSATs so instead of working as a lawyer in the firm she works as a paralegal, but she enjoys her job. She would rather be a paralegal than a lawyer anyway.
- Did a few shows at some small local theatres, but some of her inspiration died two years ago when she felt like she was going nowhere.
- She often feels like she is meant to still be on Broadway or some sort of musical theatre, but she lacks the inspiration to get back out there.
- Takes private lessons to keep her voice trained and in line, but none of her friends know that she can sing.
- She has been sleeping with her boss, Cory Monteith, for months now and has developed really strong feelings for him. She is sure that she loves him, but hasn’t told him.
- Best friends with Dianna Agron and feels awful that she is sleeping with her husband, but she can’t bring herself to stop.
- Tries to be friends with Naya Rivera, but for some reason the girl doesn’t seem to take to her very well.
- Becoming close friends with Chris Colfer after the two talked about musicals and theatre in the copy room one afternoon. He is the only one who knows of her dreams of being shows, and she is the only one who knows of his same exact dream.
- Can be very blunt and brutally honest at times, but she is still a sweet girl with a lot of passion and drive. Has been known to have a bit of a smart mouth.
- Babysits Cory and Dianna’s daughter, Ava, from time to time. Ava absolutely adores her.
- Flirts and goes out on a couple of dates with Mark in order to make Cory jealous and hide their affair.
- Can be a bit of a diva, but she is also a big sweetheart when she wants to be.